CAREERS AT ATXWEBMASTERS
ATXWEBMASTERS is a full service Web site development and Internet marketing company serving Cleveland, and the surrounding Northeast Ohio areas. We offer a wide array of technology services, such as Web site design, Web development, eCommerce, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Internet marketing, and Web site hosting. Since 1982, the experts at ATXWEBMASTERS have consistently produced creative advertising, Internet and Web site marketing, and computer programs.
ATXWEBMASTERS was founded by Tom McDowell, who is a keen strategist when it comes to advising clients on integrated marketing solutions and cross promoting their business. Tom founded ATX The Barter Company in 1982, and he is a founding member and three-time past president of NATE -- the National Association of Trade Exchanges - the barter industry's association. Tom has served as NATE's Executive Director for the past 14 years. Tom parlayed his knowledge on barter and marketing into the formation of ATXWEBMASTERS.
ATXWEBMASTERS WEB DESIGNER
Job Description - Web Designer / Web Developer
Our internal and external application team is looking for a creative and motivated web designer/website developer interested in becoming part of one of the fastest growing web design and internet marketing firm in Cleveland. Ideal candidate will be self motivated, have passion for the web, be able to handle all website development needs, be comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously under strict deadlines, and must be a team player. We are currently seeking full-time, part-time, and freelance positions.
Duties/Responsibilities of Position:
- Design highly professional/aesthetically pleasing websites
- Design email marketing newsletters
- Design custom advertisements and promotions
- Maintain client websites
- Develop Websites according to the W3C standards from start to finish.
- Optimize websites according to our in-house SEO standards
WEBMASTERS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and other graphic design applications
- Must be able to use Mac and PC based systems
- Must be able to hand code XHTML/CSS
- Must be familiar with MySQL / MS Access
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of HTML, XHTML, DHTML, and CSS.
- ASP, ASP.NET, and ColdFusion helpful.
- Knowledge of Google's Webmaster Tools and Website Analytics Helpful
If you would like to be considered for this Cleveland Web Designer position, please send us an email
with your cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and a list of at least 5 professional websites you have designed and developed within the past 2 years. No phone calls please.